Monday, June 20, 2011

everyday

Everyday I feel different, everyday I pray for Bobbie, everyday I over analyze my last conversation with her. Some days I feel such peace and other days uneasy. I knew this was going to be a roller coaster and by no means was I wrong. For the most part we have had really good feelings when it comes to reading her, but in the end you don't really know what she is thinking. We are dealing with a young, confused, loving girl that may want what's best for this baby yet she is so in love with her. It's hard, it's hard for her, hard for us. These are lives and all of them will be affected by the choice Bobbie makes. We are not in control of that and neither is she, GOD IS. He already knows what will unfold in the 48 hours after birth, where that baby will spend her first nights, and who will get the chance to hold, love, and kiss on her for the rest her life. So it really does not matter what Bobbie says or does or what we think is running through her head because it's out of our control. God already has this baby's life planned and if she is meant to be ours nothing can get in the way.

We have a verse jar we just started and once a week we pull a verse out. All the verses have something to do with our adoption process, there are enough to get us to the birth in October. (17 more weeks!)The verse this week is:
Psalm 27:14
Wait on the LORD; Be of good courage, And He shall strengthen your heart; Wait, I say, on the LORD!

No comments:

Post a Comment