Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Heavy Heart, Light Heart

My heart has been heavy these past few months on the desire God has put in my heart. God has designed me to be a mother and I am the mother to two of the most amazing little babies and God has blessed me with the desire to raise another child to be a mother to a child to teach them about their loving Savior their heavenly Father. Sometimes when I am so busy and consumed with motherly duties I literally stop and ask God why He has laid such a strong desire on my heart, I ask how can I do it physically, mentally, financially and that is when my heart becomes heavy. BUT God has answered me every time I ask. He has told me that it's not about me, its about a little one out there that needs a family, a child that needs to be lead to the Savior. My heart becomes light when I think about another face sitting at breakfast or playing chase through the house, learning to share with their siblings, and fighting at the same time. I smile when I think that our home will be filled with another small voice whether laughing or crying. So my heart is heavy because I don't know where my baby is but my heart is light because my Father knows. Our journey begins to another baby...

No comments:

Post a Comment