Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Feeling good

Day 2 photo challenge is MAKING MEMORIES (capturing an activity with your loved one) Well my little lovies love the water and it is one of our many daily activities so here it is...
Capturing moments are hard with wild ones but I'm glad to be part of such a life! So not only am I being the best mom I can be to these two I am working hard to become a mom to another....another far far away. Each step we take it's bringing us closer but whoa is it a lot of steps. Today I mailed off 10 very important documents to the Fl Secretary of State, this is part of the certification process. Mike's Birth Certificate had to be mailed the CO Secretary of State. After we receive these documents back they are sent off again! I will cross that bridge when we get there. Our homestudy is set up for this Sunday! She will be conducting a 2 hour joint interview with us and looking through our home. Pray that this all goes well and our two little ones "behave".

No comments:

Post a Comment