Monday, May 6, 2013

A weekend to Remember

You roll over on Saturday morning and look at the illuminated red lights on your night stand it's 7am no kids to wake you up for the first time. You roll on to your other side and see its just you and your husband. together. alone. We made it. We attended a conference this past weekend for marriage, what a eye opener it was for us as a couple, individual and parent. I learned so much that I can take with me and eventually instill in my children but what I really took away is the order of relationships. My earthly relationship with my husband is number one and that is why when our children have flown from the nest and we are alone I can say WE MADE IT knowing that our relationship will continue to blossom as we enter into another season.

No comments:

Post a Comment